New build house - drains problems please help!

bernwhit

Apr 12, 2017
Since moving into my new build property in Dec 2014, we have had problems with our drains. They are attached to a pumping station which keeps getting full/blocked. This causes my toilets to fill up, we can't use the bath or shower,,if we use the washing machine or kitchen sink thw water empties all over my back garden. It normally takrs the building company 2-3 days to sort this out meaning we have to move out of the property whilst it is sorted. I am constantly passes from pillar to post whilst trying to get someone to come out and sort it. I always have to chase them as I am never kept informed. I put a complaint in last year, where they said they had put an alarm on the pumping station so we should not get anymore problems. It all seemed to calm down until two weeks ago when it happened again and again on Monday night (I am still without anyuse of any of the facilties in my house even though it was reported 9am on Tuesday morning. Can you please advise who I need to speak to to make another complaint and to have this issue resolved, thanks