Poor work

Alabama3

Sep 13, 2016
I had my driveway done in stamped concrete last September. Just a few of the problems are , not the colour I chose, it puddles, not finished properly, I could go on. They company sent me a letter last week demanding their payment, this is the only contact for over 6 months. As I am not satisfied with their work, what should I do?

Tony

What Consumer Founder
Apr 7, 2008
Bolton
Ideally you would have told them straightaway, the amount of time that has passed does not help your case. However, you should let them know that you are not happy with the job and would like it rectified and take it from there

Let me know what they say

Edward Jones

Aug 5, 2016
Re: Jonathan P Walker COWBOY BUILDER

Jonathan P Walker COWBOY BUILDER

This person is the worst, he traded as REEF Homes and built unsafe houses, the last one took 140,000 to put right, this is borne out by the litigation, the out of court settlement and the planning officer of Beverley in East Yorkshire.
He has since changed his name to Moorcroft (Lund) Ltd and building the same unsafe properties as he did before. He will be caught again but he just changes his company and moves on. He has connections in the Council as he was a council Leader and his family take turns to hold that position (his uncle is now in that position) his family are the biggest landowners and his wife has the Nursery also in the village, also the Beverley council keep giving him planning permission, so something is wrong there as well.
Please can you help as someone will get hurt of even killed if he is not stopped, I have tried but the village council under the family control override it.

MaryWard

May 2, 2017
London, UK
www.trustmeter.co
I've been through the same situation a couple of years ago. Not only they took my money in advance, but they did not finish the work they got already paid for. I mean, it is crazy. And trying to have my money returned- just did not happen. :(